CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Posting 2

Hi, my name is Yongji.. I now study in Henry Park Primary School. And in case you don't know, I am 11 years old. Here is my autobiography.I was born in Shanghai, China in 1996. I can't remember much about what I did when I was 2 to 3 years old, it was a looooong time from now. According to my parents, I came to Singapore when I was only 1 year old. When I was in Kindergarten, I made alot of friends. When I was in primary one, a new addition was added to my family... My !!SISTER!!...... When I was in primary 1, I made alot of friends. In primary 2 and 3, I was so happy as I did not want to lose any friends. But When it was primary 4, I seperated from all my friends ONE. Luckily, In primary 5, some of my friends went to 5 Boldness. I jumpped over the moon when I heard this. In Primary 5, me and Gabrielboth scored 335 while Bowen scored 336. Therefore, we all came to 6 Joyfullness. The thing I hate most is my SISTER!! Everytime she does something bad, she always blame me. :( And when I accidentally hit her, she will shed crocodile tears. :( I hope my sister grows up and stop pushing all the blame on me. I hope to go to ACSI or Hwa Chong!!!!!

1 comments:

2A110 QingZe said...

QZ

Thanks for commenting at my blog, interesting blog you have here. But there is one glitch.....

You copy and paste the entier ELizabeth Choy section!! But, never mind. Interesting ninja you have up there.

Cheers,
QZ( WHo else)